We know that from time to time you may see an item for sale here on Revolving Decor, but you may not feel confident about how to style it. Our “Featured Item” entries are meant to answer the “what goes with it?” question. Here we are going to feature one item each week and give you some of our ideas about how to use it (and, of course, links to the items we source). We know that there are many ways to skin a cat . . . and our ideas are certainly not the only or best ideas out there. But, we hope that these posts help to get your creative juices flowing.
Our first “Featured Item” is the White Round Table listed for sale for $150.00. We think it would be the perfect kitchen table for many styles of decor. Here is how we would use it.
1. White Pedestal Table
2. L’Objet Pinecone Placecard Holder
3. Crate & Barrel Gold Zoe Napkin Ring
4. William Sonoma Silk Border Napkins
5. Bernardaud Frivole Dinnerware
6. Chilewich Dahlia Round Placemat
8. Serena & Lily Capiz Scalloped Chandelier