First it was gold. Then it was brass. Now copper seems to be having a resurgence. This metal du jour casts a warmer glow than its cooler counterparts. We love the slightly rosy hue, especially when paired with clear or reflective glass. The sharp lines of these modern accents are softened in tones of copper.
Want to add this warm metallic to your home or wardrobe? Here are some of our favorite pieces that would easily fit in any home, and in rose gold for you too.
- Blu Dot Trace 4 Pendant Light
- World Market Rectangular Reese Mirrors
- Copper Water Bottle
- Chantal Copper Classic Teakettle
- West Elm Copper Oil and Vinegar Set
- Swole Small Table
- MM6 Mirrored Clutch
- I am very busy Planner
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Necklace
- Yosi Samra Perforated Flats
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Peeker Rose Gold Watch
RevolvingDecor.com has affiliate relationships with companies that we love. We receive a small commission for some purchases made through links on our site, but all opinions expressed are our own.