Take advantage of all the sun we’ve been enjoying lately with an outdoor picnic. What better way is there to spend a lazy weekend afternoon? Don’t feel like bringing your own food? No problem. Check out Off the Grid, held every Sunday from 11-4pm at the Presidio. An assortment of food trucks and stands from local restaurants make narrowing down your selections hard. So stay for awhile and indulge! And don’t forget these necessities for picnicking in style.
This traditional basket has all the supplies needed for an elegant picnic, including a cutting board, dishes, wine glasses, cloth napkins and silverware. Just need a snack? The insulated wine and cheese tote carries two bottles and comes equipped with a cutting board, knife and corkscrew.
Who knew fatboy had a version to take on the go? This fun knapsack easily bundles up when you’re ready to hit the road. This striped picnic blanket is water resistant and super practical with its fold-up design and handle. I keep a similar one in my car at all times, for impromptu picnics (and more often, rooting at soccer games.)
I’m very vigilant about protecting my face from the sun. I love the cute print inside this sun hat, and cool shades are always a must. These classic Ray-Bans are my current go-to’s (and are on sale now here).
- World Market Piedmont Picnic Basket
- World Market Dixie Insulated Wine and Cheese Tote
- Fat Boy Knapsack
- JJ Cole Picnic Blanket
- Prana Sun Hat
- Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses
RevolvingDecor.com has affiliate relationships with companies that we love. We receive a small commission for some purchases made through links on our site, but all opinions expressed are our own. RevolvingDecor.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- A simple change, swapping out doorknobs, can make a big impact. Make an entrance with our favorites here.
- We’re dreaming of a lazy afternoon lounging on a daybed, like one of these.
- These cute chalkboard signs make tidying more fun.
- Getting ready for fall? The sun is still out in Bay Area, so we put together this list of five pieces you need to transition to fall for those of us still enjoying the hot weather.