Last fall we posted about the brass accents we had been noticing. Well, everyone (including us) seems to have embraced the trend whole-heartedly. We are especially loving the gray and brass combinations we have seen recently. The color combination seems to simultaneously accomplish two things. First, the brass really pops against a cool gray backdrop, making the details stand out and adding energy to a room. Separately, though, there is something about the brass that provides just enough warmth to make the gray feel a little more cozy. The result is an vibrant look that makes you want to get comfortable and stay a while. Here are a few of our recent favorites.
1. Image courtesy of decorpad.com
2. Image courtesy of circalighting.com
3. Image courtesy of houzz.com
4. Image courtesy of cococozy.com
5. Image courtesy of decorpad.com
6. Image courtesy of stylemepretty.com